You are currently viewing an old post. Get newer presale passwords and presale codes here.


Billy Joel Tour Dates to Decrease in Future

Billy Joel recently made comments that were blown up in the media to be a "retirement" message. Joel clarified that while he is clearly not ready for retirement, he would put an end to year-long tours.

In his own words:

"What I said ... was that I didn't want to do these long, grueling tours anymore," Joel explained. "I have been touring 35 years now, and I just got tired of the long tours--9 months, [a] year-and-a-half on the road. I just got too homesick and, it is too strange of a life. So, I said, 'I'm not going to do these long tours anymore.' So, I stopped and just started doing a few concerts in a small amount of time."

Billy Joel currently has dates scheduled for a U.S. tour that starts in early January and continues at least through April. There are a lot of empty dates between the beginning and end of the tour, so many of them will presumably be filled. But Joel's desire to take it easy may mean not all of them will be filled.

We'll update when we know more!

No comments: