You are currently viewing an old post. Get newer presale passwords and presale codes here.


Juanes Presale Tickets


Columbian rocker Juanes might not be a household name just yet, but the musician is getting ready to take the US by storm when he tours a the beginning of next year. The Latin Grammy winner is promoting his latest album, La Vida... Es un Ratico, and will hit mostly larger venues in bigger cities across the nation.

There will be presales for all of these shows on Wednesday morning, and you can access all of them from this page. They will all be iTunes presales, which means that to access them you must purchase Juanes' latest album from iTunes here:
Juanes - La Vida Es un Ratico
, at which point you'll be given a unique password that will get you into the presale.

Good luck!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife is Colombian and I live here in the states. Her favorite is Juanes and she will be here for the first time around April, it is also our anniversary, so you can imagine how important this is to me.

I want to get in early and buy the best seats possible for her.

If someone could post a password here I would be forever grateful!

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say... I bought "La Vida... Es un Ratico" here, and again in Colombia, so that is why I want to avoid it again. Otherwise I would buy it on iTunes.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I see there is a basic internet presale tomorrow too (Dec 13). How can I get a password for that? Do you (anyone) know who is sponsoring that one?

By the way, I just stumbled on this site about 2 weeks ago and it is super cool!

Anonymous said...

I just bought the lates albun on iTunes, but they DON'T give a pasword??????? what I need to do????

HellenV said...

The Itunes password is pretty much useless now. It is passed 9pm. Do a google search for "Juanes Presales Password" and there you can get the password for tomorrow's presale.

Anonymous said...

for anyone in Miami.. the password is "vida" for the venue presale (not itunes)..The presale will be available from 10am through 11:59pm on Thursday, December 13.

The general on-sale starts at 10am on Friday, December 14.

Anonymous said...

I just bought the lates albun on iTunes,but I didn't get the code. Where should I find it?

Anonymous said...

i just bought pre-sale tix for LA... using "vida" as the password...

Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

anyone have the presale password for san antonio, tx? the non i-tunes presale starts tomorrow.